Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
These fluffy gluten-free pancakes are made with an array of gluten-free flours that are fiber-rich and combined with healthy fats. They’re freezer-friendly and make for a great option for busy families. What I love about this recipe is that it’s almost identical to my gluten-free dairy-free waffles. What differs between these two recipes is the use of oil & sugar. Waffles will almost always have higher amounts of sugar for caramelization and to create a “harder” exterior with a softer inside.
My Favorite Toppings For These Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancakes
The above photo is an older gluten-free pancakes shot however I wanted to add it as it contains one of my favorite jams. Jam isnt as common to enjoy with pancakes it seems so I’ve included my favorite brands below. If you’re a nut butter fan, this is the perfect recipe to enjoy it as well.
Fluffy Gluten-free Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/3 cup buckwheat flour brown rice flour also works well!
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cup cashew milk or full fat coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbsp refined coconut oil, butter, ghee (for cooking – do not add to mixture)
- Combine your ingredients into a bowl and stir entirely making sure there are no lumps.
- Bring your pan to medium-high heat.
- Add your oil or butter of choice to the pan.
- Next, add your pancake mixture to the pan making them however small or large you desire.
- Once a few bubbles have appeared, flip the pancakes and cook. Add in extra oil or butter to get a crunchy exterior at this stage.
More Recipes To Enjoy
- Broccoli Salad That You’ll Love!
- Sweet Potato Pasta Sauce with Gluten-free Tagliatelle
- Dairy-free butternut squash soup
If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.