Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
Passion fruit smoothies are a wonderful treat, especially in the summer. While it’s technically autumn, Miami still feels like summer! They’re often enjoyed in a cocktail at a tiki hut, or added to a delicious virgin drink by the pool. Passion fruit will always remind me of vacation.
With the pandemic still putting a halt to most of our travels, I needed to bring these tastes home. In this recipe, we’ll be utilizing fresh passionfruit, cashews, ginger, coconut, and raspberries.
A Note On Passion Fruit Choices
If choosing to make this passion fruit smoothie, it’s important to look at the ingredients. If using a juice or pulp this is where you’ll need to have awareness. Often times there will be added ingredients to most pulps or juices. Passionfruit is often combined with sugar to help balance the tart flavor. This means it’s important to be mindful of what kind, and how much.
If you find a syrup, I suggest being careful with how much you use! In this passion fruit smoothie, we are using ingredients to help balance it’s tartness. If utilizing it in other recipes, I’ve linked my favorite brands below that are kept frozen.
Passion Fruit Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1/3 cup Raspberries Fresh or Frozen
- 2 Bananas Ripe & Frozen
- 1/3 cup Cherries Frozen
- 1/4-1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- Grated Ginger Fresh
- Passionfruit Puree or Fresh
- 1/3+ + cup Light Coconut Milk canned
- 1/2 cup water
- Ice Optional
- Start off by soaking your cashews so that they are able to be blended more smoothly.
- If able to prepare the night prior, slice your bananas and add to the freezer.
- Next, slice your frozen banana or add pre-sliced bananas to your blender along with the remaining ingredients except your passionfruit.
- Once fully blended, add to a glass and using the same blender jar (if desired) add a small amount of coconut milk & passionfruit to stir to combine. Top your drink with this mixture & push down the mixture to create a more visually pleasing drink! Enjoy!
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.