Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
Roasted pesto potatoes are incredibly flavorful, easy-to-make, and ready as a side dish in very little time. A portion of these roasted pesto potatoes can be made ahead of time. The roasting portion will only take a few short minutes giving you a flavorful side the entire family will love.
How To Make These Roasted Pesto Potatoes
- Premake your pesto sauce: If you haven’t made the pesto sauce and you plan to make these roasted potatoes in a few days, save yourself a bit of time the day of by making the sauce a day ahead of time.
- Wash and dry your potatoes: Drying the potatoes allows for the pesto sauce as well as the oil and seasonings to stick.
- Combine & toss your potatoes: Using your pesto, olive oil, truffle salt, and potatoes, combine until incorporated.
- Roast, shake, & serve: Roast the potatoes in your air fryer for 15-20 minutes and shake halfway through. Serve with additional pesto or top with shaved truffles. Enjoy!
Roasted Pesto Potatoes
- 1 cup pistachios (sub with 1/2 cup macadamias + 1/2 tsp nutritional yeast if desired)
- 1 3 oz container basil remove stems
- 2 cups packed arugula (or astro arugula if looking for a spicy kick!)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 – 1 tsp salt or desired salt blend
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 lb mini potatoes of your choosing fingerling, baby red potatoes, etc.
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Truffle Salt
- Preserved Truffles In Olive Oil as desired
- Fresh Truffles as desired
- Fresh Basil or Arugula
- Add you pistachios to a food processor and pulse until small pieces have been achieved.
- Next, add in your remaining ingredients except your olive oil and pulse until desired texture. I do not like to have mine be fully blended as I enjoy a subtle crunch from the pistachios.
- Reserve in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Using your airfryer, set it to 400 degrees F. Next, add a dollop of extra virgin olive oil to a bowl, as well as 1/2 tbsp of your pesto sauce and any truffle salt. Stir the mixture together and add in your potatoes, tossing until well combined.
- Place your mixed potatoes in your air fryer and roast for 15-20 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- Don't wash the bowl you combined the potatoes in. Once cooked, add them back to the bowl and use to combine any additional pesto or seasonings. Plate, serve, & enjoy!
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out how to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.