Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This easy berry jam is made of strawberries, raspberries, and dragonfruit. The raspberries give the jam a tart flavor while the strawberries and honey provide just enough of a sweetness that it’s well balanced. The jam holds up well in the fridge and can be used on smoothie bowls, toast, or even pancakes!
Quick & Easy Refined Sugar-Free Jam
- 9 oz frozen strawberries
- 7 oz frozen raspberries
- 1/4 packet frozen pitaya
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3-1/2 cup amber honey (use 1/3 cup for a more tart & thinner jam)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Start off by slicing your strawberies into smaller pieces, while adding them as well as the other fruits to a pan.
- Bring the pan to a boil with both lemon and honey, slowly stirring the ingredients together to reduce burning. Turn the heat down slightly and crush the fruit into a paste. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once the jam has reduced, remove it from the heat and pass the liqud through a fine mesh strainer.
- When this is complete, add the chia seeds and stir into the mixture and wait for them to swell as the jam cools.
- Add the mixture to a jar and keep for up to two weeks!
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.
Leave a Reply