Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This mocktail margarita is a delicious non-alcoholic margarita recipe that’s so similar to the original that it will make your dry January a breeze! Utilizing classic margarita ingredients along with others creates a mocktail that tastes very similar to an alcoholic drink.
Passionfruit Mocktail Margarita
- ✨1 small can of Tonic
- ✨2 slices Jalapeño
- ✨2 tbsp Passionfruit/purée
- ✨2 tbsp boiling water
- ✨2-3 tbsp Honey or maple not agave
- ✨1/2-1 Lime
- ✨2 tbsp Grapefruit juice
- ✨Splash of oj optional or use in place of honey if sweetness is to your liking
- Boil water so you can incorporate your honey into it without it hardening. Combine.
- Shake everything with ice except for the tonic
- Add to a glass and add tonic. Stir & enjoy!
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.