Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This Lemon Tahini Herb Dressing is one of my favorite new dressings that’s incredibly easy to make, flavorful, and works with a variety of the flavors I typically cook with on a daily basis. It’s filled with tart lemon, tahini, tarragon, dill, as well as sweetness from honey that brings the flavors together. This pairs well with Mediterranean dishes, as well as Middle Eastern dishes, both of which I have listed below!
When creating this lemon tahini herb dressing, be sure to go easy on the lemon at first if you are sensitive to the tartness or acidity. The dill and tarragon will bring out the tart flavor of the lemon while honey will balance its acidity. Another note to mention about this lemon tahini herb dressing is that olive oil is not entirely necessary. Keep in mind that this dressing will be paired with other flavors that you pair it with, often balancing its acidity or tartness!
Lemon Tahini Herb Dressing
- 1-2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (cracked)
- 2 scallions (just white part) 1 small shallot can work too.
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1-2 juice of 1-2 small lemons (I use 2 however it is quite tart!)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp water (to thin)
- Start off by washing your lemon and scallions.
- Next, using a chef's knife, finely mince your scallions, tarragon, as well as your dill.
- Follow by adding all of your ingredients to a bowl except your water and olive oil. Stir to combine and adjust your salt and pepper if needed.
- If you are satisfied with the dressing without the oil feel free to leave out this ingredient. Follow with oil if you'd like and reserve in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Recipes To Pair With This Lemon Tahini Herb Dressing
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.
Tag me! @chefdeeboss
Leave a Reply