Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This lavender lemonade cooler is the perfect drink for an extremely warm February here in south Florida. Since I no longer am able to drink I have been playing around with non-alcoholic beverages. Please keep in mind if you are one of my readers/followers that has MCAS this may be a direct trigger for anaphylaxis as it contains sparkling water (fermented) as well as lemon. As many of us know, this is something we are unable to confirm until we’ve tried the ingredient. Please proceed with caution and enjoy if it’s safe for you!
Shop The Lavender Lemonade Ingredients
Lavender Lemonade Cooler
- 1/3-1/2 cup water
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- butterfly pea flower or powder linked above
- Juice of 1/2-1 lemon
- 1 bottle dry brand lavender sparkling OR Whole Foods Market, Italian Sparkling Mineral Water: Lime Mint Elderflower linked above (please read ingredients if MCAS patient)
- mint optional
- lemon or lavender stems for garnishing optional
- ice as desired
- vodka as desired optional
- Start off by making a simple syrup with your water and maple as well as your butterfly pea flowers or powder. (both work great)
- Next, slice your lemon in half and add the lemon once the color has become a deeper blue due to your flower addition. Once this occurs add in your lemon and you will see the color change from blue to purple.
- Taste your lemon maple mixture and keep in mind that there will be additional sugar added from the sparkling water. Don't add the vodka quite yet.
- Add your mixture over ice with your mint (if desired) and top with ice, vodka, and lavender bubbles. Top with lemon or lavender stems if desired. Salud!
More Recipes To Enjoy
- Mocktail Passiontfruit Margarita (Great for MCAS!)
- Sorghum Breakfast Bowl
- Gluten-free & Dairy-free Biscuits
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.