Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
Why This Ingenious Potato Skin Recipe Is A Must-try!
This potato skin recipe is a great alternative to your average garnish. While it looks gorgeous on the plate, it also saves it from it’s more common fate: the trash can. It can be seasoned in various ways for the dishes you pair it with, while elevating any dish with its visuals.
Potato Peel Crunchies
- Potato peels from 3-5 lbs of potatoes
- ¼ tsp cajun seasoning old bay / cajun seasoning (any kind you fancy!)
- 1/4 tsp salt (taste your cajun seasoning to see how salty it is as most contain salt!)
- ¼ tsp garlic granules
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine and place potato peels in your air fryer at 375 degrees. Shake airfryer container halfway through.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Add for a crunchy, food scrap-saving garnish.
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.
Leave a Reply