Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
These gluten-free croutons are the catalyst for every individual that snubs their nose up at salad. They taste like fried “real-bread” croutons while being gluten-free and baked. Filled with herbs and seasonings while also being crumbly enough to touch all elements of your salad, they give the entire salad a flavorful crunch! Gluten-guzzlers and salad snobs, you can rejoice with these satisfying crunch.
Making These Gluten-Free Croutons Ahead of Time
Ideally, these gluten-free croutons should be made ahead of time as they are able to be stored well, and minimizing your cooking time creates a smoother meal time at home. These gluten-free croutons may be stored in a sealed container to be left out on the countertop or even stored in your fridge.
Gluten Free Crunchy Croutons
- 1 loaf gluten-free bread I prefer canyon bakehouse gluten-free brand
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1 container freshly and finely chopped rosemary
- cracked pepper (optional)
- parmesan/vegan parmesan (optional)
- Heat your oven to 350-375
- Using a chef's knife, cut the bread into small/medium diced pieces and add to a bowl.
- Next, chop your rosemary into finely chopped pieces, as small as you can make it.
- Add all spices and herbs to the bread bowl and coat with your olive oil, squeezing the product to combine with clean hands.
- Cook at 350 for 25-35 minutes stirring halfway through until golden brown and a crunchy crust has been achieved.
- If you would like to add your favorite parmesan (dairy-based or vegan) you can add it within the last 5-10 minutes if desired!
- Allow the croutons to cool and store in a sealed container for your week of salads!
More Recipes To Enjoy
- Buttered Salmon with Arugula Fennel Salad
- Arugula Pesto with Gluten-Free Tagliatelli
- Broccoli Salad That’s Actually Delicious
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.