Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This easy gluten-free biscotti recipe is incredibly simple, flavorful, and freezable! What I love about making this recipe is that they are ready to eat in under 30 minutes, even with clean-up included! I have always liked the idea of biscottis with tea or coffee. When going gluten-free and having allergies to alcohol, it’s rare to be able to enjoy these treats which is why I’ve created this recipe!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp organic light brown sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free flour blend (I've linked the one that I enjoy above)
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 teaspoon refined coconut oil
- 1/4 vanilla paste from a vanilla bean
- almond extract optional (Remove if you have MCAS allergy)
- melted dark or white chocolate optional for dipping or coating
- Using a large bowl, mix all of your dry ingredients into a bowl. Add in your oil and eggs and stir to combine. I like to mix with gloved hands and continue to fold in.
- This mixture can be mixed in any way due to it not having gluten. There is no concern for overmixing.
- Once combined fully, split the dough into two batches and roll into small logs about 3-4 inches long. Press down lightly to make a flattened piece (about 1/2+ inch) and repeat the process again with the second piece of dough.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes for softer biscottis. If you like them crunchy, you can remove after 18-20 minutes to cut and stick back in the oven until toasted.
- Let cool on a baking rack for 5 minutes until just warm enough to touch. Using a chefs knife, cut into 1-1.5 inch pieces.
- If you would like, you can add melted chocolate to these biscottis as well as topped with rose petals! I have linked the brands I use above.
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.