Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This dirty chai tea latte is made of up of rooibos chai tea that has numerous benefits while having the option to make it caffeinated or caffeine-free.
Dirty Chai Tea Latte
- 1 cup strong brewed chai (I suggest rooibos)
- 1 espresso shot
- 1 tbsp maple or honey as desired
- 1/2-3/4 cup steamed milk set to the “cold” setting on your frother if making a cold one.
- ice as desired
- Brew your tea as well as your espresso adding your honey or maple to either to melt.
- Next, steam your milk if desired. Be sure to set it to the cold or hot setting depending on what coffee you'd like to have.
- Add ice to your cup if making a cold coffee
- Add your tea into your cup and proceed to add your steamed milk. Serve & enjoy.
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends and I can better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! If you have a private Instagram account I may not see your tag. Feel free to DM me to let me know! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
We love your shares! Find out the right way to share: Please click here to see our Photography & Recipe Sharing Policy.