Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase through clicking my link. It has no cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This black bean burger recipe is filled with veggies, loaded with seasonings, and seared to perfection. Made with an array of fiber-rich ingredients, it’s surely a recipe that will nourish you and keep you full.
Autumn Kale Salad
- Chop your onion and peppers into diced pieces. Add to a hot oiled pan.
- Begin to caramelize your onions and peppers while you work on the following steps. Keep your temperature set to medium to medium-high.
- Strain your black beans and allow to dry slightly.
- While your onions and peppers are cooking, add all of your ingredients to a bowl.
- If using freshly chopped garlic, add this to your cooked onions and peppers until it becomes fragrant. Remove and let sit until you're able to handle it with your hands.
- With clean hands, combine all ingredients including your cooked onions and peppers. If you do not want to initially use your hands, use a spatula by pushing the bean mixture against the walls of the bowl to help soften the beans.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes in the fridge and then form into small burgers by using a scoop or evenly portioning. (I used a size 10 scoop)
- In a hot oiled pan, add two burgers at a time to be able to sear them and create a slight crust with color.
- Add the burgers to your favorite baked buns or lettuce buns. Top with coleslaw, more bbq sauce, mustard, ketchup, or even hot sauce!!
More Recipes To Enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me on instagram if you make this recipe! That way you can share with your friends! I can also better understand which recipes everyone is loving on the site! I sincerely appreciate your support <3!
Please click here to see our Recipe Sharing Policy.